Life Care Center of Colorado Springs is centrally located to all the shopping and tourism found in scenic Colorado Springs. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Colorado Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau offers general information on local attractions in the city as well as hotels, restaurants and events.
- Cave of the Winds is located just west of Colorado Springs, near the Manitou Cliff Dwellings. Various tours of the cave are offered, including simple show cave tours, lantern tours and a Caving 101 tour of undeveloped caverns.
- Visit the top of nearby Pikes Peak riding on the Pikes Peak Cog Railway. This cog railway opened in 1891 and is the highest rack railway in the world, as well as the highest railway in the Northern Hemisphere.
- The Garden of the Gods is a National Natural Landmark featuring red rock formations and Native American petroglyphs. The park is popular for hiking, biking, horseback riding and technical rock climbing.
- The U.S. Olympic Complex is the flagship training center for the U.S. Olympic Committee and the Olympic Training Center programs and offers tours and an Olympic shop.